Sunday, April 6, 2008

FinancialFreedomAds.com Review

I believe you must posess a little bit of patience with paid to click sites. Though I'm sure in the end, the few extra bucks are worth spending 30 seconds just opening a web browser.

I haven't upgraded any of my paid to click sites, but maybe if I find I am recieving good results, I will get back to you on that particular section.

FinancialFreedomAds.com so far is easy to use, and easy to navigate.

I joined on 4/5/08 and have 0.20$ waiting in my account. I didn't have to do much, the only issue with these is you can't reclick on them, even 24 hours later. You must wait for new ones to appear.

I believe 10.00$ is the minimum payout for most of these sites.

You also must use AlertPay as a means of recieving your money. I am not familiar with this site, as I use PayPal.

So far so good with this site.

No comments: