Sunday, April 6, 2008

MyLot.com Review

I signed up with MyLot.com about three days ago and so far have been pleased with the results I have recieved.

The site is actually pretty simple, and the navigation is really easy. It's basically a discussion board. You can talk about anything from how your day was, to asking personal questions, advice, anything so far that I have seen.

You make money off the site by posting. On average, you make about 0.01$ per post. Depending on the quality of the post, you make more a little more.

My first day, I posted to 11 discussions, and made 0.13$
My second day, I posted to 31 discussions, and made 0.26$ (This number includes the previous 11)
My third day, I posted to 61 discussions, including starting my own, and made $0.35$

I ended my fourth day with 100 posts, starting some discussions, and I now have $1. 15 total in my Mylot.com account.

You have a choice of several payout options. 10.00$ is the minimum payout option, and it goes up to 100.00$.

I recommend this site to anyone who enjoys posting in discussions, learning from people, as well as giving advice. So far I've learned about 5 new things a day from people all over the world.

I will continue with MyLot.com, and let you know when I recieve my first payout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would definitely recommend Mylot for every one.Its a lot better than PTC sites.

I think most of the people here are in orkut.

And Mylot is also like orkut.But in addition you earn here.

LuckyCharm00812 said...

I have never heard of orkut, but I know I love mylot.

Thanks for the post!