Thursday, July 24, 2008

My 07bux.net Account


I have achieved something that only a few months ago, I would have thought to be impossible to do with a PTC (paid to click) site. Above is a screen shot of my 07bux account statistics as o 2:05 Pm. I click personally as often as I get the free time to. The referrals I have earned, and the 5 I have purchased have contributed a lot to these earnings. Though I still haven't receieved my second payment, (requested June 26t), the admin has told us that payments are a little behind, but will be caught up with shortly. Honestly, I'm just happy that I'll eventually be getting some extra cash.
Note:
Do not count on any of these PTC sites to be an actual form of income. And if you earn over 600$/yr online (the sum of all the sites), you do have to record that when doing your taxes.

No comments: