Sunday, July 20, 2008

An Update On My Programs

I've been purposely not posting to give the Big Crumbs post a chance to be on top. A lot of my programs are coming along really nicely. I have recieved 4 payouts total so far from ClixNCash. Payout has taken approximately three days each time I have requested it. I also upgraded for 3.00$ and have been very pleased with the results. I have rearch minimum payout for MyLot, and should be recieving that after the 1st of the month. And 07bux, while I have not recieved my 2nd payout, my referrals and I have been working very hard. I have earned over 40$ so far just from this PTC site alone. (35$ still in pending). Though it's taking a bit longer than normal to recieve payout, I still have confidence in this site. I am also very close to recieveing payout for ClixSense. If you remember, I upgraded on this site not too long ago. I have been clicking alone on this site, and am very please with the results.

Update :
I also just realized I was paid by ClickSalary today, 0.11$ via PayPal.

No comments: