Saturday, July 5, 2008

Trafficing Your Own Website

The best way to traffic your website, and get a consistant audience is to find friend's blogs, or even someone you don't know, and just comment. If you become an audience to someone else, and you leave your signature with your website at the bottom of the comment, you are more likely to get people attracted that way.

Another way, to at least get your numbers up and hope that someone likes your site enough to save it is trafficing websites. Below is a list of my favorite traffic sites, with a brief summary of each.





First, a brand new site, which has quickly become my favorite, it The Traffic Lounge. It is simple to navigate, and doesn't cost anything to join. There are upgraded memberships, contests, and much more that makes this site my favorite. See for yourself! I love it!




Another good traffic site is Traffic Era. This is the first traffic site I began to get traffic in the 1000's to visit my site. Though, with all the school work, and promoting I have been doing, I am unable to get those numbers consistantly. You earn all your hits.

These two are my favorite, and have achieved the best results. More are listed in the traffic category on the right.

No comments: