Thursday, June 5, 2008

Contest Winners!!

And the winners are...

1st Place: 98765m -- 15$ cash prize
2nd Place: April -- 10$ cash prize
3rd Place: Usreal -- 5$ cash prize

Thank you to everyone who participated!

My month of June is going to be very hectic. I start Jury Duty on the 9th, and my summer classes on the 17th. Though posting is going to be difficult, I hope to keep posting and keeping track of all these programs as often as possible.

Note:

April -- Please contact me as soon as possible. I do not have an email for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well,just to confirm whether you have received my e mail telling my paypal e mail address .If not,please check your spam folder.

LuckyCharm00812 said...

Please send it again.

Is it the one for gmail?

Sorry for the inconvience.