Sunday, June 15, 2008

I Am An Average Person

I wanted to make a post, to let everyone know that I am just an average person. I really have no outstanding skills. I am a decent writer, so this helps out with my blogging. I am currently pursueing a degree in Accounting & Business, and hope to have my Associates degree by the Spring semester. I am currently taking summer classes, Accounting, Psychology, and Literature. (Don't worry, I won't use any mind tricks on you.)

The only reason I am telling you all of this is so that you, the reader, can do what I'm doing, and be successful at it. I am just like you. I had a desire to earn money online, and that's what I am doing. I hope my site starts to bring in more revenue, and I really really hope to make blogging my number one income.

I can't wait to see what happens!

If you are a user just browseing through my blog, like what you see, and want to do it yourself. Please, don't hesitate and ask how to do what I am doing. It's simple, and you can even make a blog you only update when you join a new site. Just add the banner, and you're done!

Also, if you're interested in making money online, participate in my contest. I am offering 3 cash prizes. So even if you are not a US citzen, if you have paypal, or even alertpay, you can participate in my contest.

I wish you all the best of luck!

No comments: