Thursday, June 19, 2008

MyLot.com : More!

I recently wrote a post about the rules and regs of MyLot. They are very simple, and very easy to comply with. Most are just common sense things that just need to be repeated.

A lot of people are wondering how to really get the most out of Mylot. One sure fire thing is to be ACTIVE! If you are active on the site, giving quaility, well thought out posts, you are sure to make more than a pretty penny for that post.

Start interesting discussions. Sometimes I start a discussion just out of no where, about being happy about something, a question, about my little boy, the sites I am apart of, and many other things. They more interesting the topic, the more replies you will recieve.

Do your best to give each reply, a quality answer. It's hard to give an answer to "yeah, I agree. I like that too". So skip it. If you have time later, post something short and sweet like "I think it's awesome, it's my favorite thing ever!"

Add friends!! The more friends you have, the more people will see that you replied to an interesting topic, and that you have started a discussion, or posted a picture. This will help boost your replies. Go through and find people you share interests with. I'm sure you can find someone who loves cats as much as you do (or any other topic).

Mylot is a very friendly community of caring people, I'm sure if you have any questions, you will find many many people willing to answer any question. "Should you take your dog for a walk in the rain?" " What do you think of...?" Anything really.

I hope this helps out some of you new MyLotters. I love the site. Hope you get the most of it! Your earnings are unlimited! You could make 10.00$ (min payout) in one day if you really tried.

For more posts about mylot. Click here.

No comments: