Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Idea for My Next Contest

I'm sitting here thinking of new ideas for a new contest, and I got an idea from a website I came across.

I would like you to talk about my blog, anywhere you can. Appropriateness is a must to where you place it, but really, anywhere is a good idea. For this to count, you must post a link on my blog to the site you posted on. This way I can see it, and count it towards the end result.

The big question is, what do you want your prize to be? Another cash prize? Gift Cards? I'm open to all ideas, and want to have all the details straight before anyone begins posting to other sites.

So tell me, what do you want to win?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your idea for the next contest is a very good one.Its both mutually beneficial;you will get more referrlas,while we get prize.

I would prefer money as I don't think you can use the gift cards all over the world as I am not a US resident.