Wednesday, June 25, 2008

FeedBurner

FeedBurner is a great way to keep people updated on what's going on with your site. Those of you who are interested in getting updated on your favorite blogger, or to update your viewers, this is a great tool to have. On the right hand side, you will see a subscribe to section. This will allow you to get an update, everytime I make a post. Don't worry, your email addresses and identities are kept secret. All I know is a number.

So for those of you who are interested in updates, please subscribe!

1 comment:

JPetals said...

I love feedburner!! I use both that and mybloglog to track everything on my blog. :) Thanks for stopping by, you should give the naughty site a try. LOL As you said, I rarely look at it anyway, it just gives me purpose to ignore it. LOL

Jpetals