Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sitting Here Thinking

I am absolutely beside myself waiting for my new referrals that I purchased. I think I've checked back to 07bux.net over a dozen times through out the day. As for the thinking part though, if you go to the site, and click on Referrals For You, you will see a projected earnings chart.

5 referrals click 10 ads per day = 0.50$
Your Monthly Earnings = 15.00$
Your Yearly Earnings = 182.50$

Now those are somewhat nice numbers in themselves. Especially that number at the end. Can you imagine making that much JUST from view ads? Now, if you think about it, 07bux offers close to 30 ads daily. Which means whatever numbers are above, have then tripled. This just makes me want to shout with joy! So let's figure out the numbers for 5 referrals, clicking 30 ads daily, at 1 cent apiece.

5 referrals click 30 ads per day = 1.50$ (woot!)
Your monthly earnings = 45.00$ (OMG!)
Your yearly earnings = 547.50$ (Speachless)

Seriously, wow. So hopefully, when I get my 5 new active referrals (that will be replaced if they become inactive for more than 7 days), which I must say is a great investment, I will all together have 8 referrals. Yippy!

So now you can see why I am on the edge of my seat, waiting to see if my investment really meets my expectations. Now, for the gasping moment, I am going to figure up what I would make (soon) with my 3 current referrals (of whom I adore) and my 5 purchased referrals (hopefully they will be constantly active). And just for the sake of accuracy, I am going to reduce the ads to 25, because I know there are more some days, and a few less on others.

8 referrals click 25 ads daily = 2.00$
Your monthly earnings = 60.00$
Your yearly earnings = 730.00$

I can't wait!

So as long as 07bux.net stays loyal, I will hopefully be making more than I had imagined making online.

Woot! Woot!

No comments: