Saturday, June 14, 2008

07bux.net Proof of Payment!!




If you check back to a previous post, on May 28th, 2008, I was considering purchasing referrals for 07bux.net. I recieved payment from them this evening, and I must say, I am quite excited to post my Proof of Payment, and purchase some referrals.



This will be my first referral purchase, and I really hope to recieve amazing results. 07bux.net is one of my favorite PTC sites, and I've recieved the best results from this site.




I will let you know how my purchase goes. Hopefully it is a great investment!!







1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Hi luckycharm,
I am happy to see a post that 07bux.net pays because I have seen many around but since I know you from myLot, I feel more confident now in this site.

I subscribed to your blog because I like the postings you have and very cool contest you got going there.

I am also curious to see how purchasing referrals will work out for you on 07bux.net because I keep wanting to purchase a package but I am hesitating.

I personally like the "paid by" tab you have as well, very nice idea.

Have a good one today
Roxanne
http://online-money-quest.blogspot.com/