Friday, May 9, 2008

07Bux.net

I recently signed up for a new PTC site which is bringing in amazing results. At least compared to some of the ones I've been with since April. o7Bux.net is going to be one of my most successful PTC sites. I have no referrals for this site, and have earned 1.95$ so far. I've been with them for maybe a week. You get a guarantee of 20+ ads a day.

Payout is a low 5.00$, and made through AlertPay.

My personal opinion on this site is it's great. Most PTC sites don't give you this many ads, and have a 10.00$ payout. Though 10$ doesn't seem like much, for some of these sites, it's going to take forever. Some of the sites I am participate in I haven't listed because they don't seem to be making any profit. You have to click 10 ads just to make a penny. Seems like a waste of time. This site however, I feel is going to be successful. I will post proof of payment the moment I earn the amount.

No comments: