Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Contest Ending Soon

The contest that I am running ends June 2nd, and it seems like first and second place are taken, but for third place I am going to have to narrow it down. Please email me if you haven't already to contact me about payment methods. Just to be on the safe side, if you wish to email me again, please do so.


Ria : 1 comment
98765m : 16 comments
Rovian : 1 comment
Len : 1 comment
azumarisan : 1 comment
usreal : 1 comment
pauld43 : 1 comment
april : 3 comment

If you wish to participate in the contest, there is still plenty of time to participate. Please see Contest Post about rules and what is expected.

Please leave me an email to contact you with!

Otherwise, I will have no way of contacting you if you've won!

Thank you everyone for participating.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi i am usreal.I have decide to join your sites and be your referral.My 8 friends are also willing to join as your referral.You are doing a great job.I have personally enquired about the sites which you gave and amazingly all the sites which you gave are legit and really paying.Keep it up and take care.
My email id is usreal@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I think there was some difficulty in visiting blogs yesterday.Did u experience it?

and btw,so what happened to the contest?

Anonymous said...

a well maintained and great site for multiple source of income that's what your blog is congratulations this is my comment i'm not for competing in your contest i just want to express what i feel about your site,my friend first can i ask you to be my friend and second can you help me i have just open my blogspot account for my also nunerous sites,but i have problem posting my link how can i post my site without showing my link like what you did and i'm also having problem with the html editor what is the right way of using the html editor thank you so much my friend and hope i can also return the favor in the future...your friend,robelneo