Saturday, May 24, 2008

Down My Favorites List

Let's go down my favorites list, and talk about 5-10 the PTC sites today. Beginning in alphabetical order, I will give you my earnings (after I have clicked all of today's ads), and my personal opinion about the site as well as any updates that are important to know. This will also include some sites that may not be listed in the earnings area, or in the affiliate (referral) link area. This way, even if you are apart of one of these sites, and you really don't pay attention the update area, you can check here to get a brief run down of anything new. I'll put a small rating at the bottom of stars (5 being the best). Please let me know whether you agree with, or even disagree with what I have posted.

Tomorrow, I will do the same thing until I get to the bottom of my list.

Starting with 07bux.net, I have earned 5.24$ since I have joined, and have 1 referral. (Thank you who ever you are!) I have not been with this site long, at least not as long as I have been with some of the others. I would say I've been with 07bux for maybe a month(?). I haven't seen anything negative said about this site. Also, I have never had any problems logging into this site, or any problems with pages loading. So far I have never experienced a server problem with this site either. Those can get quite annoying after a while. Also, you always get about 30 ads everyday. Though this site seems to take longer to get through, it's worth it.

The only change I've noticed is that referral purchases won't be available from the 25th - 30th.


*****

The next site on the list is 10bux.net, and I have earned 2.49$ and have no referrals. Though I have been with this site a little bit longer than 07bux.net, I still enjoy participating. You get 9-12 ads per day, and I don't believe I've ever had problems with this site loading, or any of the ads loading. This site, as of April 11th, has incorporated a Paid to Signup feature, so you can get paid for clicking ads, and signing up for other sites.

****

Advercash has made a few changes over the past week. Though this was a site where I figured if I just kept participating, I would eventually earn something, now it seems they have reduced the amount each ad is worth. Regular ads used to be worth 0.01$ just like most other sites. Now they are worth 0.0015$. so basically you need to click a lot more sites just to get to that penny. The ads are now last 45 seconds. I recommend this site to only people who have patience. Though you are still earning, you may get frustrated that you're not earning fast enough. My earnings for this site are 1.1530$.

**
Apairof.com used to be one of my favorite sites. There have been no ads to click for about a month. Hopefully things get back to the way they were before. My earnings for this site are 1.005$.

*
Aurorabux seems to be another faithful site. I have earned 2.02$ and have never had any issues with this site. There are always between 8-12 ads to click, and they have always loaded for me. No new changes that I have noticed.

*****
Yet another faithful site is FinancialFreedomAds.com. I have earned 1.89$ and have no referrals. Though I must admit, I have not participated in this site as much as I would like, I still have earnings that are far beyond some sites that I participate in every day. And as far as I can tell, there are no new changes to this site. One of my favorite things about this site, is that the page refreshes itself, this way, I don't have to keep track of which sites I've clicked. It saves on having to refresh the page yourself every few minutes.

*****

No comments: