Friday, May 2, 2008

Paid2Seek.com

Paid2Seek.com

I recently came across this site browseing through MyLot.com. I always seem to find good ideas for my website, as well as new sites that people have been paid by.

Paid2Seek so far, I have clicks on 6 links, and have .30$ sitting in my account already. Normal, to get .30$ you have to be clicking for at least 3 days with other PTC sites. This site offers .05$ sites (though you have to view it longer, but it's worth it), as well as .0375$, .025$, & 0.125$. No 1 cent sites.

So let's see where this takes me. If anyone is interested in participating, click the link above. If you wish to join mylot.com and find new ideas, as well as meet many great people. Please sign up. Of all the sites I have joined, ever, Mylot is beyong my favorite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well,I didnt know about this paid2seek site.

I have joined under you.I hope,it is a legitimate site.

Most of the fake sites offer earnings like these.

Are you sure that its a truthful site?Have you or any your friends paid by it?
-----
And by the way,I am under my mylot name.

LuckyCharm00812 said...

I heard of this site off of MyLot. Most of these sites I join up on hoping they are legit, and sort of being the test pilot myself. Even if people say good things about a site, most of the time you still don't believe it until you see it yourself.

Thank you so much for signing up under me. It's very much appreciated.

As soon as I know about the "legitness" about all these sites, I will post immediately. I have been paid by Revolution Money Exchange (25$), and am awaiting payment from SendEarnings (30$). So those two, I am positive about.

Thank you so much for posting!