Friday, May 9, 2008

Do You Like To Surf?

Not literally, but online. And you actually make money off of it. SurfJunky.com allows you to earn, at start 40 cents per hour that you surf. Which is more than you would get spending on your PTC sites in a day. If you spend 3 hours a day on this site, you will get 1.20$ at the end of the day, 8.40$ at the end of the week, and 33.60$ at the end of the month. And what's nice about this site is it is an Auto surfing site, not manuel. So there's no funny shape to click, no color, number, letter or word to searh for.

The only thing I don't like about this, is it surfs for about 15 to 30 seconds, and sometimes it pops itself back up into the window. Though, all I have to do is just minimize it again, it is still quite annoying. I guess we'll see if it's worth it.

This site does allow you to build a downline, and you can increase your earnings the more you surf. I believe you can earn up to 75 cents an hour, just for surfing. Though this isn't a full time job, you could go make dinner, come back, and you would have made around 15 to 30 cents. I'm not sure if occassionally something asks you if you're paying attention. At the end of the day I will give you an update with how I am doing with this site.

P.S. I've been surfing for only a few minutes, and already have 7 cents. Woo Hoo!

No comments: