Monday, May 5, 2008

Earnings Updated

Beginning April 4th, I started out with 0.00$ on every site.



Now, May 5th, I will post all my earnings on every site excluding those who haven't brought in a profit.



Note: I signed up for all of these programs at different times, income may vary.



If you are interested in the site, I click the highlighted areas.



Paid2Seek.com : 0.69$

MyLot.com : 2.90$

Apairof.com : 1.005

07Bux.net : 1.12$

10Bux.net : 1.76$

Advercash : 0.7975$

Revolution Money Exchange : 25.00$ -- Paid (for PoP see post about RME)

InboxDollars : 8.63$

SendEarnings : 30.85$ -- Pending Payment (June 2nd Process Date)

TikTikCash.com : 5.78$

AuroraBux.com : 1.40$

Bux.to : 1.47$


ClixMania : 0.52$

Bux3 : 2.44$

Financial Freedom Ads : 1.35$

Hits4Pay.com : 12.42$

UrOnlineBux.com : 0.85$

ClixSense.com :0.59$

Xclix : 1.42$

DailyClicks : 1.61$









Still currently editing.. But even though I am not finished adding my sites, my totals add up to over 50$ !!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like ths post of yours.

It gives a more clear information about all these sites.

Have a good day

Happy postings

LuckyCharm00812 said...

Thank you so much for all your comment! I am counting them now.

For this post, I thought it would be a good idea for every month, have a post of just updates so I, as well as my readers, can get a clear understanding from the start, month to month, how much I have earned.

Anonymous said...

Yea,giving updates every month is a good idea.I think this would keep your blog a place higher than other blogs which tells about money making sites.

And one more suggestion,please place a direct link available on the blog about this topic.

Which could read some thing like:-

"Earnings Stats:-
View the earnings statistics on a month to month basis of all sites.Look where you can earn more!"

LuckyCharm00812 said...

I know with wordpress you can add pages to your blog. With blogspot, I'm not sure if you can do that. I would love to have pages on the side where people can just go to and it all just be there. I'll have to browse the site some more to see if that is possible.

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I don't exactly know about wordpress.

And I think you don't need side pages either.

Just add a page element.=>Rich text

Then write what ever you wish to tell.

And select all or only selected lines and make a hyper link.

And coming to talk about that link.Add a common label to all such monthly stats.Click on the common label.Every post with that will come.

Now,use this link as the hyperlink,as said earlier.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Have u tried mysearchfunds? I believe it's much better than ptc sites :-)

len