Saturday, May 3, 2008

Contest Edit

I would like to add a rule to the contest. If you want your criticism to count, it must be left as a comment, not a separate email that you send to me. If you wish to comment, but do not want it to be posted, I will save your comment, and it will still count.

All comments are moderated. So they will not be posted until I approve them.

So far we have two people in the contest tied for first. If there is in fact a tie at the end, I will go back over the comments left by each person. If some have better quality than the other, one will be first place, and the other in second.

Or:

If both people have equal quality comments, you both get first! Which means you both will win 15$.

If you disagree with this decision, and have a better idea, I am open to any and all ideas regarding placeing.

If you have any ideas to add to criteria for this contest, it is welcome also.

Anything in relevance to posts, blog layout, structure, information or anything else you find interesting about this blog are all applicable. I hope this will be a race to the end. The more people that participate in this contest, the more likely I am to raise the stakes, and cash at the end. I am hoping I raise enough for next month (hopefully), to raise the first place winner to 25$ to maybe even 50$.

Invite your friends to join too. The more the merrier!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the general idea of your blog is great and I have been looking for something like this. The black background looks stylish and professional but the text colour is too much of one colour. I think maybe the links on the side should be red or blue, or something like that, to break it up abit. In general though, i think it's quite a good looking, and practical blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog is a wonderful source to those people who are searching for an online job.All the sites which you mentioned are 100% legit and they really do pay their members.The sites which you mentioned can make an easy $350 with no effort and with a little effort the money just rolls in the pockets.Its a real Boon to all those newbies in the internet.I have decided to include your blog in my website.Good Work.Keep it Up!!!!!!!
My email id is usreal@gmail.com

LuckyCharm00812 said...

Thank you both for your comments!

Azurmarisan: I love the dark backgrounds, because like you said, the profession look to it. I have been playing with the layout colors, and I will definitely take into account the "likeness" of all the text.

Thank you again!

Usreal: Though these sites do not replace a job, (wish they did), they are so far a good source at making a little bit of extra money. Maybe by this time next year, full time blogging and participating in these sites will be my full time job. Guess time will only tell.

Thank you for your comment!