Monday, May 19, 2008

SurfJunky.com Update

Hello everyone. I've been exploring my sites, and so far SurfJunky.com seems to be giving the most return on active referrals.

My Earnings: 3.18$
Level 1 Referrals: 0.88$
Level 2 Referrals: 0.17$
Level 3 Referrals: 0.00$

My total Earnings: 4.23$

That seems to be going pretty well. From an entry posted by one of my readers I have learned that the minimun cash out is 25.00$ and they pay via paypal at the end of each month. I strongly recommend this site so far. Once I recieve payout, I will post a Proof of Payment.

Until then, if anyone is apart of this site, please post your thoughts and opinions.

UPDATE : This site is a scam. You will not be paid for your efforts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These types of programs tend to be scams...

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0geu.meUTRINYUAG.JXNyoA?p=surfjunky+scam&y=Search&fr=moz2&ei=UTF-8

before joining a program, you may want to add a few keywords to the name, such as scam, not paid, and paid.

Anonymous said...

hey i think you're a cool girl :)