Sunday, May 25, 2008

Scam Sites

So I've been browsing the internet for the past few hours, and I found a site that gives an extensive list of scam sites. So please, Check it Out. I know there may be a few on my list, I spotted one, but the purpose of my site is to figure these things out so you don't have to. Though I will continue participating, I advise you to "enter at your own risk" so to speak. Find out if it works out of curiousity if you chose, but don't expect anything from these sites. If it so happens you get paid, awesome. Please make a note on my site if you spot one on the list, that you think shouldn't be on there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a very good site for earn money online
http://www.earn-

money.co.in/g.php?id=998&ln=Ria

see my income proof
http://ri

asharma121.googlepages.com/paypal_proof.JPG


http:/

/riasharma121.googlepages.com/paypal_home_ria.JPG

Anonymous said...

Thanks

Also,you can see the list of PTC scam sites in

www.ptctalk.com

It also has a forum to talk about new PTC sites also.It also has payment proofs of almost all sites

JPetals said...

It's stereodiva from mylot again. Thanks for the reminder about the contest. I wanted share that there are two other sites you can check for up to date info on scam lists. The first is gptboycott.com and the other is marketingpond. Marketing Pond is referral site, so if you are not a member and would like to join, I'd be pleased to send you my link.

GPTboycott updates its list often, based on their members reviews. Sometimes the sites they list are not always true because the member that reported a site may have just been scamming the other site, but it is usually very reliable because it is run by the people.

It's nice to see you have gotten attention for your competition.

Yours in blogging,

Jodie jpetals