Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tip # 1

Tip # 1 for making money with you blog.



Do you have a brand new blog, and want to make a little bit of cash while you're at it? Begin with adding Google AdSense to your blog.



So far since I have added the Google Ads to my blog, starting April 6th, I have made 4.49$. Not too bad for a beginner. The key to bringing people to your blog is promoting and trafficing it. Without this, you may have a good looking blog, but if you don't have people coming to check it out, you won't go make anything with it.

As there are other sites that you can find that pay you to post ads, google is the best one to start with. Your blog can be minutes old with google, but for other sites, it has to meet a minimum requirement of three months. When my blog reaches the three months, I will be posting more about ad posting on your blog.

If you have anything you have a question about, or would like to see posted, I have a special widget called Skribit that allows you to do this without making a comment. More to come soon about the best way to use Google AdSense on your blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like Skribit now:) It allows viewers to tell about their general views more easily.But,there is a small starting trouble.It some what looks like an ad and escaped from view till now.
May be if you want a live interactive discussion you may consider

http://www.cbox.ws/

Also,you can choose your own background colour[I suggest black for this blog] and text colour to that comment box.There is also a disadvantage to it:there is a possibility of spamming.But,I think no one would spam here.