Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hits4Pay.com

As of today, I have 12.66$ in my account for Hits4Pay.com. You get a 10.00$ bonus for signing up, and pay out is 25$ or more. I have no referrals for this site, but seem to be earning a lot. You get 0.02$ for looking at each ad. So that means, in less than a month with this site, I have earned 2.66$. With some of the other sites that I have been with longer, I am somewhere between 1.50$ - 2.00$ in the making. So this site is turning out to be one of my most profitable.

I really enjoy the layout and easy navigation of this site. The ad doesn't pop up into a new window, but stays on the same page. You click the yellow banner when you're finished, and you move on. It's almost like reading your email with a timer.

I do have a few favorites on my list, but I think I will wait a little bit longer until I get the feel for all sites, and their reliablity before addings a section on favorites. Though if I had to put on on the list, this would be one of the ones at the top.

It's free to sign up for, and your bonus is credited immediately. You may have to check your email aftering signing up for an activation link, but other than getting that. You're ready to go from the start. Sometimes you may have 4 or so ads, and other times you may get 20 or so ads. It's amazing.

Please post your thoughts on Hits4Pay.com as well. Tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been using Hits4Pay for a while, and ready to receive my first payout.