Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Contest -- Repost

I've decided to start up a little contest. I hope to do a contest once a month, depending on revenue factors. This months contest will be a simple one. I want feedback on my site. Those of you who give them most quality posts on my site, as well as quantity, I will be awarding cash.

I want quality posts. I don't want a comment that merely says, "Hey, great job" or it won't count towards your numbers for the contest.

Remember, I don't have many readers yet, so this might be an easy way for YOU to make a little bit of extra money.

1st Place: 15.00$ USD
2nd Place: 10.00$ USD
3rd Place: 5.00$ USD

As well as your blog being posted on my site, at the top of course. You have needs too. (It dosen't have to have any relevance to my site, but must be appropriate.)

When you leave a post, please leave your email at the end of the post so I know how to contact you.

Contest will end June 2nd.Payment will be available via Paypal, or if you prefer, personal check. (within 7 days end of contest.) I am a verified user of Paypal.

Also, if you have any ideas for future contests, suggestions are appreciated.If you have any questions concerning the contest, please contact me!

Don't be shy, I am legit, and I am willing to pay for your feedback.

Email: LuckyCharm00812@yahoo.com

I will also be keeping track of your posts on the right hand side.

Your name (or email) will be displayed with how many quality comments you have posted.

(Comments can range from how well you like the layout, to structure, orangization, anything. If it is relevant to the blog and it's information, it counts. But remember QUALITY. If you do not want your comment approved, but still want to post, let me know. It still counts!)

UPDATE: (so you don't have to scroll down to find them)

I would like to add a rule to the contest. If you want your criticism to count, it must be left as a comment, not a separate email that you send to me. If you wish to comment, but do not want it to be posted, I will save your comment, and it will still count.

All comments are moderated. So they will not be posted until I approve them.

So far we have two people in the contest tied for first. If there is in fact a tie at the end, I will go back over the comments left by each person. If some have better quality than the other, one will be first place, and the other in second.

Or:

If both people have equal quality comments, you both get first! Which means you both will win 15$.

If you disagree with this decision, and have a better idea, I am open to any and all ideas regarding placeing.

If you have any ideas to add to criteria for this contest, it is welcome also.

Anything in relevance to posts, blog layout, structure, information or anything else you find interesting about this blog are all applicable. I hope this will be a race to the end. The more people that participate in this contest, the more likely I am to raise the stakes, and cash at the end. I am hoping I raise enough for next month (hopefully), to raise the first place winner to 25$ to maybe even 50$.

SECOND UPDATE:

If you have made a comment for the contest, please leave your email address with at least one of your comments, otherwise, when June 2nd comes, I will not be able to contact you and I will move on to the next person.

So please leave an email !

No comments: