Friday, May 9, 2008

Finding A Job At Home

If you're looking for a job to have at home. Check out this Jobs-From-Home.net. I clicked virtual secretary, and a whole new world has opened up to me. I'm not very "tech savvy" so to speak. I know minimal html, and I know nothing about C++, or any other technical things to do with computers. I know the basics of Windows XP, and Vista, and I know the Office Suite, somewhat. So let's see where this takes me.

So far they offer a wide range of activities from writing, to web site design. They also offer data entry, and administrative assistants. If you like to write, see if they have anything you're interested in writing about. Also try, Helium. Helium allows you to write articles about anything you want. They also offer a Marketplace, where people are looking for specific articles. Usually paying about 15.00$ an article, sometimes more. The O-desk, which is where the jobs from home site takes you, offers hourly rates.

I recently signed up for both of these sites (within the past few days). So soon I will be writing more about both of these sites. Hopefully I find something interesting and worth wild to write about, and I hope you find some interest as well.

Let me know your thoughts on both of these sites.

No comments: