Thursday, May 8, 2008

Newly Added PTC Sites

I just added a few PTC sites, as seen on the right hand side under PTC referral links. As I have so many, and am finding new ones just about everyday, I am going to take the time every day to talk specificly about 2-4 dfferent sites listed. I feel I haven't given adequate information about all these sites, and wish to do so.

With each of these sites, I am going to include how much you make, what it costs to upgrade, to puchase referrals, and if I can, give it an overall rating. I think I will use the star system, with 5 stars being the best.

I will make sure I try to include an approximate date for when I joined, and include all my personal profits from the site.

I look forward to providing you with more information about these sites in the future.

No comments: