Friday, May 30, 2008

WOW!

So I was checking through my PTC sites, and when I got to Paid2Seek.com, I was in shock. There are almost 30 ad sites worth 0.03$ apiece. Now I know 3 cents isn't that much by it's self, but all these sites together, including the 2 cent, and 1 cent sites, (yes, there are more), I will have earned over 1 dollar today on this site alone.

I have also requested payment for 07bux.net, so hopefully within the next few days it will be in my AlertPay account. If you are not apart of any of these sites, I highly recommend all of them. 07bux.net is my fastest earning site, and I must say, I love it. Paid2Seek has more than just just penny ads, and may be worth your time to participate in if you don't have patience for some of the other sites. Alertpay is a payment processor which is used by at least half of all the PTC sites.

Once I recieve payment from 07bux.net, I will provide proof of payment, and will be purchasing referrals. I have never done this before, and hope it works out for the better.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea,paid2seek is a good one.

But,the problem is that there is no continuous flow of ads.Some days there wont be even a single ad and some days there would be ads less than worth a cent.