Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SurveySavvy.com

I recently joined SurveySavvy.com. After doing a little bit of research, I feel this site will be promiseing. The nice thing about this site is I do not believe there is a minimum balance you have to obtain to cash out. Though the payment processing time takes 4-6 weeks, this is not unusual for most survey and PTC sites.

I have a few other survey sites that I am apart of, one in particular, SendEarnings.com that I am currently awaiting payment from. Minimum cash out for this site is 30.00$ and a 2.50$ fee for them sending a check. Dispite the small fee, I quickly reached payout within a fee days. I found out about this site through a close family member who has been paid by them several times. So I know this site is legit.

If you would like to join either of these sites, please do so by clicking on the highlighted area. I have good feelings about this new site.

No comments: