Thursday, May 8, 2008

BigCrumbs.com

Hello all. I've been seeing a lot of this site, BigCrumbs.com So much that it annoyed me at first. I signed up for Zion5.com, and was completely spammed with people trying to get me to sign up for this site. I didn't want to just sign up under anyone though. If I've learned anything about referrals, and making money, the best thing to do is sign up under someone you wish to help. Signing up under no one is ok, but helping someone out is even better.

So I decided to sign up under a friend I found on one of my trafficing sites, TrafficEra.com. Which is by far my favorite trafficing site. Anyways, BigCrumbs is what we're here to talk about.

  • What is it?
  • How can I make money from it?
  • Is it legit?

Are the three main questions I find myself asking. I took this directly from the site.

"BigCrumbs.com is the free service that pays you the highest overall cash back available at eBay and 266 popular retailers. You can earn even more cash with our powerful referral program. "

So that takes care of the what. Sort of. Still doesn't quite explain things for me. If you like to buy things online, and shop around online, I believe this could be a good and useful site for you. Also, if you've got quite the talent for gaining referrals, hence the powerful referral program.

So this site could go one of three ways.

  • You get cash back on your purchases.
  • You get referrals who buy things for you, and you get a "commision".
  • You do nothing, and make nothing.

Simple enough. Now is it legit? Since it includes big stores such as BestBuy, Apple Store, A T & T wireless, Avon, Babies R Us, Barnes & Noble as well as many, many other sites. Some you have heard of, and some not so much. I'm sure they wouldn't be listed if there have been any major problems with them.

It's free to join, and if you like to shop, no real effort is required. You buy something, and get some cash back. Sort of a nice discount on things you wouldn't of normally of gotten. Or if you have that special knack for getting your referrals, the money is in the bag if you get a heavy shopper.

If you have any questions, please check out the BigCrumbs.com website. Or if you don't get the answers you're looking for, comment back and I will see what I can do to help.

1 comment:

derek101 said...

great post about big crumbs....i just wanted to add a little bit of info for you though.

you mentioned "how can i make money from it?" -- well, the obvious one is making money off of yourself and your own shopping ("saving" as most of us call it). but as you said you will also make money off of your referrals shopping. but, not just your direct referrals -- you will earn for 5 generations of referrals. while this may take time to build, imagine all those happy little shoppers pouring money into your account every month.

speaking of pouring money -- i'll also answer your "is it legit?" question.

big crumbs is absolutely 100% legit. eBay uses them as the ONLY company to provide cash back through their website -- this alone should prove their legitimacy. however, if that is not enough. just give it a try by signing up and making a purchase at any store through their site. within days you account will be credited and your cash balance will be deposited into your paypal account automatically without you needing to request it.

this literally means that if you get a real "go-getter" referral under you who goes and a grabs 1000's of referrals under him. the commission those referrals earn you will be deposited into your paypal account without you ever even signing in to the site. pretty cool if you ask me.

but most people like the site so much that they sign in daily. there is a great community style setup on there (myspace, facebook) where you can meet experienced members and greet newbies.

big crumbs also has top notch referral tools to help you launch yourself into the stream of monthly deposits into your paypal account.

well, i hope you and your readers enjoy the site....here's a link to my short blog about BC written a while back, maybe someday i'll actually add more to this blog:

http://3libraslounge.blogspot.com/