Thursday, May 1, 2008

Contest!!

I've decided to start up a little contest. I hope to do a contest once a month, depending on revenue factors. This months contest will be a simple one. I want feedback on my site. Those of you who give them most quality posts on my site, as well as quantity, I will be awarding cash.

I want quality posts. I don't want a comment that merely says, "Hey, great job" or it won't count towards your numbers for the contest.

Remember, I don't have many readers yet, so this might be an easy way for YOU to make a little bit of extra money.

1st Place: 15.00$ USD
2nd Place: 10.00$ USD
3rd Place: 5.00$ USD

As well as your blog being posted on my site, at the top of course. You have needs too. (It dosen't have to have any relevance to my site, but must be appropriate.)

When you leave a post, please leave your email at the end of the post so I know how to contact you.

Contest will end June 2nd.

Payment will be available via Paypal, or if you prefer, personal check. (within 7 days end of contest.) I am a verified user of Paypal.

Also, if you have any ideas for future contests, suggestions are appreciated.

If you have any questions concerning the contest, please contact me!

Don't be shy, I am legit, and I am willing to pay for your feedback.

Email: LuckyCharm00812@yahoo.com

I will also be keeping track of your posts on the right hand side. Your name (or email) will be displayed with how many quality comments you have posted.

(Comments can range from how well you like the layout, to structure, orangization, anything. If it is relevant to the blog and it's information, it counts. But remember QUALITY. If you do not want your comment approved, but still want to post, let me know. It still counts!)

4 comments:

Paul d said...

I admire you ceativity in building an audience to your blog.Be careful about the terms of service as far as using traffic exchanges to get traffic,I'm really not sure what is acceptable and what is not.Also I commend you for being resourseful,with many different ways of income.If I win you can pay me via revolution money exchange,an easy 25 dollars.Check out my blog and let me know what you think http://paulyspage3.blogspot.com/

LuckyCharm00812 said...

Thank you for your comment!

I've gone through and checked, and many personal blogs are cycleing through. This particular blog doesn't get credit for how many people look at at it, but from the ads I have posted.

And yes, if you win you can get paid via RME.

Again, thank you so much for your comment!

You Who said...

I think it's great. One of the best I have seen about PTCs.
However, I think your writing and knowledge could be put to better use in social networking sites that pay you to write articles like Helium and Associated Content.
I give you a lot of credit for wanting to stay at home to take care of your son.
I'll be happy to try and help and I think I can also learn a lot here myself.

LuckyCharm00812 said...

Thank you April for your comment! It's great to know I am doing a good job. I've heard a little bit about these sites, but have had my hands full with classes to be able to put my full effort into it.

If these sites have referral credit, I would be happy to sign up under you if you post the URL, or email me the link.

I don't expect this to be a steady income, because it all depends on effort and promoting, but hopefully it becomes a source of income that I can somewhat rely on to help.

Again, thank you so much for post!